Wednesday, May 27, 2009

One Stroke Paintings









I have just come across an interesting kind of painting , that is fast becoming popular. It is quite interesting to do.All it needs is lot of patience and practise and some creativity. These paintings are done using acrylic /fabric paints and flat synthetic brushes that are available at any craft shop near ur locality. It can be done on pots, wooden objects, cutting boards, fabric, glass wares etc. It is a little complicated when it comes to explation. I will try to give a detailed procedure in the near future. Now I am just posting some of the one stroke paintings done by me. So u all will get to know about what I am trying to explain.






0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Brag Badges

Creationz Unwrapped at Blogged

Page Rank Check

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

My site was nominated for Best Food Blog!


Don't miss Giveaways

Popular posts

welcome back

Translator

What People have to say

Grab This Widget

Grab our button

PalatesandPalettes

We belong to

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP