- 1 prepared angel food cake
1 (3-ounce) package strawberry flavored gelatin
1 cup boiling water
1 )15-ounce) can sliced peaches with juice
1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained(optional)
1 (5-ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
1 (8-ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Break angel food or pound cake into bite size pieces. Put into a 9x13 inch pan (preferably glass).
- Dissolve 1 package of strawberry gelatin in 1 cup of boiling water; let cool. Pour over cake pieces, spreading to the edges of pan.
- Drain the peaches and pour the juice over the gelatin in the pan. Slice bananas on top of gelatin. Arrange peach slices on top of banana slices. If desired, add crushed pineapple.
- Prepare instant pudding according to instructions on box and spread evenly over fruit. Spread whipped topping on top of the pudding. Try to keep the layers separate.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.