Reiki techniques are used to heal the body, mind and the spirit. It has been proved that Reiki can help people suffering from various major and minor ailments. It is often used as a complementary conventional therapy in a number of hospitals today. Reiki has not only helped patients with physical ailments but also helped those with minor psychological problems as well. Reiki has even helped people to improve their overall personality. Some of the benefits of Reiki are as follows:
- Reiki boots and improves the immune system.
- It increases energy levels.
- Improves the confidence level and the esteem of the client.
- It reduces stress and relives stress as well.
- It helps a client in the grieving process.
- Reiki can be used as a complementary therapy with conventional therapies
- It improves chronic an acute medical problems.
- Promotes creativity.
Reiki can be used simultaneously with other conventional therapies without adverse effects. Reiki can be used in the following conditions:
- While using medication
- While undergoing chemotherapy for cancer.
- While you have a cast of plaster of Paris.
- If your physician agrees to Reiki treatment while you are hospitalized.
- Along with other forms of healing that are complementary.
- While you are pregnant