• 100 gm Puffed Rice
• ¼ cup Boiled Potatoes (peeled and coarsely chopped)
• 50 gm Tamarind
• 50 gm Jaggery
50 gm Sev
• 1 Bunch Mint Leaves
• 1/2 tsp Chat Masala
• 1 Bunch Coriander Leaves
• 3 Green Chilies
• Salt to taste
• Boil the jaggery and tamarind in a cup of hot water until the mixture thickens slightly. Keep it aside
. • Mix the green chilies and mint leaves. Grind to a smooth paste. Keep it aside.
• Take the chopped potatoes in a bowl and toss it with chaat masala and salt. Keep it aside.
• Put the puffed rice in a large bowl and add mint leaves paste.
• Add chopped onions, tamarind water, sev, green chilies potatoes and mix well.
• Garnish with coriander leaves.
• Bhel Puri is ready to serve.
Saturday, June 13, 2009