• 50 gm Cheese (grated)
• 1 cup Urad Dal(soaked)
• 1 Onion (finely chopped)
• 2-1/2 cups Raw Rice (soaked)
• 3-4 Green Chilies(finely chopped)
• 1/2 tsp Salt
• Oil• Fresh Coriander Leaves(chopped)
How to make Cheese Dosa:
• Make a smooth paste of rice and dal soaked separately for 5-6 hrs.
• Mix salt to the paste and leave it covered for 8 hours.
• Grease a griddle lightly.
• Pour the batter on the griddle with a ladle and spread immediately with the help of ladle back.
• Sprinkle with oil on the sides and then cover it for few seconds.
• Remove the cover and add a tbsp of grated cheese, bits of green chilies, onion and chopped coriander.
• Fold over and put off the flame. .Cheese Dosa is ready. Happy break fasting