Maida - 2 cup
Milk - 500 ml
Dahi - 4 tbsp
Sugar - 2 cup
Refined oil for frying
1. Heat the sugar with one cup water in a kadahi to make Chasni (syrup) of "Ek Taar"
consistency. Keep it aside. Boil milk on low fire and continue stirring till milk is
transformed into rabri (condensed milk) of flowing consistency.
2. Mix maida, dahi and rabri together to make a mixture of thick pouring consistency. Leave it
for 2 hours.
3. Heat oil in a flat bottom kadahi.
4. Pour a little mixture at a time with a big round spoon to make puas and shallow fry till
5. Take out puas from the kadahi and place them on an absorbent paper to drain out excess
6. Dip puas in the syrup till they are fully soaked.
7. Take out puas from the syrup and arrange them in a plate. Put a little rabri on each pua
and decorate with Kaju and Badam cut into flakes.