For the berry layer:
Rasberry - 2 cups
sugar - 1 tbsp
For the cream:
2 tsp of gelatin powder
2 tablespoons water
1 3/4 cup whole milk
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 tsp vanilla essence
¼ cup sugar
1. To make the berries layer, puree strawberry, raspberry and sugar in a food processor. Put the puree berries through a strainer to remove all the seeds.
2. Divide the puree berries evenly among the serving glasses. Put the glasses in the freezer for it to set.
3. In a small bowl, mix the water and gelatin. Set it aside to bloom. In a medium saucepan, heat up the milk and sugar in medium heat. Bring it up to a slow boil and remove from heat.
4. Add in the gelatin, stir until the gelatin dissolved into the milk. Add in the heavy cream and vanilla. Stir well and set it aside to cool.
5. Once the milk mixture is cooled, slowly pour it over the frozen berries and let set in the fridge for at least a few hours or until it's set. Serve cold.
6. You can top them with rasberries or even a chocolate syrup.