Monday, June 8, 2009

Black eye bean soup


Ingredients Black eye bean - 250gms tomato - 2 nos Onion - 1 no Ginger a small slice Green chilli-1no. Salt/Pepper, Tamarind paste-2tsp Turmeric powder - ¼ tsp, oil to fry-1tsp-mustard/jeera-1 tsp

Method
First soak beans(u can use any beans)overnight and boil it in cooker with salt and turmeric powder add plenty of water to the dal, boil till tender. In a pan put mustard and jeera, let it splutter. add onion fry it golden brown and add tomato, till the raw smell goes. Fry chilly and ginger together. Then add tamarind paste and add the boiled dal with water. Let it boil for sometime and serve hot with ghee or butter over it and coriander leaves./some pepper. The beans is very high in protein and low fat. Try this easy recipe and surprise yourself by how much your kids will love this.

1 comments:

Collegegirl June 9, 2009 at 4:25 AM  

Excellent blog, nice post. I love the contents and soup. I am so proud to vote for this beautiful blog. I VOTED FOR YOU, I recommend your blog to many of my friends. I expect they will Vote for u soon. I hope you will grace me with your precious Vote.Just copy this link to your browser
http://bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/69551

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Brag Badges

Creationz Unwrapped at Blogged

Page Rank Check

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

My site was nominated for Best Food Blog!


Don't miss Giveaways

Popular posts

welcome back

Translator

What People have to say

Grab This Widget

Grab our button

PalatesandPalettes

We belong to

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP