Here, would like to share with you all how one of our friend who is also into creating arts , combined science and art to create an imaginary solar system on a pot for one of the science projects of her son. Thought it would be useful to many moms who have a tough time doing their kids projects.
Plastic balls-(of varying sizes)
- soak the circular pot in water for sometime,dry it , clean it with sand paper and give a coat or two with acrylic back colour for the entire pot , with the help of a big flat brush. Dry
- Coat a small plastic ball with a thin layer of fevicol and water and add four layers of newspaper on it.
- Let it dry for af ew hours. Spread a thin layer of M-seal on it and engrave it with flame like effect
- Paint the object with gloden yellow and orange acrylic colours. this will form the sun.
- In this way , with a card backing you can create other planets aroung the pot as well