Breakfast is said to be the most important meal of the day, but is also the most neglected by most of us., due to lack of time in the morning. It id that we should breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper. So from the above we can see how important our breakfast meal is. It should also be rich in energy, as this will help us to kick start the day energitically. It is often neglected because of lack of time to prepare. So thought I will include some easy to make breakfast recipes in the blog , so that it will be useful to all , esp to those who work.
Let's get started
• 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
• 1 tbsp coriander (finely chopped)
• 1 tbsp Fresh Mint (finely chopped)
• 4 Eggs
• Salt and black pepper to taste
• 1/4 cup Milk
• 1/4 cup onion (finely chopped)
• 2 tbsp Butter /little oil (if u are diet consicious)
How to make Cheese Omelet:
• In a mixing bowl beat the eggs with the salt and pepper until it starts bubbling.
• Beat in the milk, mint, parsley, scallions, and cheese. In a heavy skillet melt the butter over moderate heat.
• Pelt in the egg mixture and spread it out evenly.
• Reduce the heat to low and cover it fully and cook until the edges of the omelet begin to get firm.
• Uncover and run a spatula around the edges to keep it from sticking to the pan.
• When the center of the omelet is almost firm, place a plate over the skillet and invert, dropping the omelet onto the plate.
• Gently slide it back into the pan, cover, and cook for a few minutes longer until the underside is lightly browned.
• Slide out onto a serving plate, cut into wedges, and serve at once.