• 6 Round potatoes
• 2 tbsp Prepared mustard
• 1 tbsp White wine vinegar
• 1/4 Cup low-fat sour cream
• 1/4 Cup chopped green onions
• 2 Ounces diced pimiento, drained
• 1/2 tsp Salt
• 1/2 Cup nonfat mayonnaise
• 1/8 tsp Garlic powder
•Place cut red potatoes in a water filled saucepan and bring it to boil for 15 to 20 minutes until tender.
•Drain and cool it for a while.
•Mix potato, pimiento and chopped green onions in a large bowl; toss gently.
•Combine mayonnaise and stir well. Then add to potato mixture.
•Cover and chill. Serve.