Normal noodle sticks (Break into small bits, I used the Ching's brand of noodles)
Spring Onions/Onions 1 cup chopped
Capsicum 1( Sliced into thin pieces)
Carrot 1 cup (sliced into thin pieces)
Beans 1cup (Slit vertically into thin slices)
Peas 1 cup
Green chillies 3 Nos
Ajinomoto 1 spoon
Ginger garlic paste 2 spn
Soya sauce 2-3 spns
Green chilli sauce 1 spn
Garam Masala 1 spn (optional)
Sugar 1 spn
Black pepper powder(If desired)
Salt to taste
1.Boil water in a large pot and add the noodle sticks and cook them partially (3/4th)
2. Spread them on a large plate to cool and set them aside.
3.Half boil all the Vegetables (except Capsicum)and set aside.
4. In a pan heat 4 spn of oil and add Ajinomoto, Sugar and Ginger garlic paste.
5. Then add Green chillies, onions till the onions turn golden brown.
6. Add all the half boiled vegetables and the capsicum and fry them for 2 -3 mins.
7. Add Garam Masala powder and keep frying the mix for another 2 mins
8.Now add the noodles , salt and mix well.
9.After 2 mins add the green chilli salt and Soya sauce and saute for 3 mins.
10. Close stove and your noodles is ready to be served with Tomato sauce.