This is a very easy to make recipe and a wholesome meal on-the-go. It is really very appetizing. Everyone is the family loved it.
Parotta( store bought- the flaky type, not the one that comes out on layers)
coriander leaves- 1 big bunch
black peppercorns- 3 tbsp
garlic - 4-5 pods
soy sauce - 1 tbsp
oyster sauce - 1 1/2 tbsp
sugar - 1/2 tsp
onions- slices a handful
tomato ketchup- optional
salt as needed
- Cook the store bought parotta. Later beat one egg with pinch of salt and pour on the tava. Put the cooked parotta over the egg and cook for a few minutes. Remove from fire.
- Now lets prepare the shrimp. Clean and devien the shrimp.
- Grind the coriander leaves, garlic and peppercorns together into a paste.
- Mix the soy sauce, oyster sauce and sugar in a bowl.
- Heat 2 Tbsp oil in a pan. Add the coriander paste.
- Follow it with shrimp and sauce mix and salt.
- Cook for a few minutes on low to medium heat with little water sprinkled when needed.
- Shrimp is ready. Assemble them as shown in the picture. Drizzle ketchup if you love ketchup. Roll it up and bon appetit.
We are happy to tell you all about our first blog award from our fellow blogger and friend Priya of Priya's Recipes.
Thank you very much Priya. The valuable comments from our readers and awards like this are the source of encouragement to us.