Call us old-fashioned, but we want our chips fried. Not that we have anything against microwaved ones. We are favour of that too. But we are sure you will agree with the fact that fried chips are definitely tastier.
Potatoes- 2 large ones
salt to sprinkle
- Slice the potatoes (we used a mandoline here).
- Soak the slices in salted water for say 10 mins
- Dry the slices on a paper napkin.
- Drop the slices in hot oil and fry them.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper for taste.
- Golden fried potato chips ready.
- This will make a great tasty snack or a side for puliyodharai or lemon rice