- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan
- 6 extra-large eggs
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Tomatoes or sundried tomatoes - just a little
1. Preheat the oven for 5 minutes at 350F. Butter coat the ramekins.
2. Add all the herbs and spices.
3. Add the tomatoes.
5. Add an egg in each ramekin and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with parmesan.
6. Bake at 350F for 10- 15 mins. Keep the Ramekins in a water bath while baking just so that the eggs dont break.
7. Can be served with a side of Toast.