100gms cooked chicken mince
1 Tbsp chopped spring onions
1/4 tsp ajinomotto, optional
2 egg whites
Salt to taste
For Wonton sheets:
1 Cup all purpose flour
2 tbsps cornflour
oil for frying
- Make a firm dough using flour, cornflour, eggs and just enough water to bind. keep in a cool place covered with a wet cloth for 30 minutes
- Mix all the ingredients of the stuffing together.
- Take out the dough and roll out flat as thin as possible. Cut Square sheets 21/2" * 21/2".
- Put a little stuffing in the centre and give it a boat shape or a bag shape with the stuffing in the centre. Seal the sides using egg.
- Deep fry in hot oil till golden bown. Drain.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or chilli sauce.